GP INGEN TURBINE OILS 32/46/68/100 are high quality, inhibited turbine oil formulated from highly refined base stocks and special rust, oxidation and foam exhibitors.
It is used in Centrifugal, rotary and reciprocating compressors, turbo-blowers and centrifugal pumps, requiring a rust and oxidation inhibited oil (not recommended for use in breathing air compressors).
INGEN TURBINE OIL ISO 32, 46, 68 meets and exceeds the following standard including (but not limited to):
- DIN 51515 Parts I & II
- GEK 27070, 28143B, 32568K and 46506E
- Siemens Power Generation TLV 9013 04 & TLV 9013 05
- Alstom Power Turbo Systems HTGD 90 117
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Prolonged oil service life: The superior oxidation stability provided by the multi-component inhibitor system resists oil brake down during exposure to high temperature conditions for longer service life.
- Trouble-free operation: The excellent water separability of the highly refined base stocks and special inhibitor system ensure rapid settling of harmful water accumulated from steam condensate. The non-silicone foam inhibitor allows rapid release of entrained air while minimizing foam formation to enable reliable operation of sensitive hydraulic control devices.
- Saves on maintenance and downtime: The highly refined base stocks and multi-component inhibitor system resist the formation of harmful sludge and varnish deposits. The special rust inhibitor protects components against corrosion.
- Saves on inventory: The premium quality rust and oxidation inhibited formulation has multipurpose capability in a wide range of industrial applications for which this type of product is recommended, simplifying oil inventories and reducing the possibility of using the wring lubricant.