GP PETROGEN SYNTHETIC 5W20 API SN Plus is specially designed for the latest turbocharged gasoline direct injection (TGDI) engines to protect against damaging low speed pre-ignition (LSPI). Also suitable for modern gasoline engines fitted with catalytic converters and blow-by-gas recirculation where 5W-20 viscosity grades are required.
Particularly suitable for engines from General Motors requiring the latest GM dexos 1Ã¢âÂ¢ Gen 2 performance.
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS :
GP PETROGEN 5W20 meets and exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- API Service Category SN Plus
- ILSAC GF-5
- GM dexos 1Ã¢âÂ¢ Gen 2
- GM 6094M
- Ford WSS-M2C947-A
- Ford WSS-M2C947-B1
- Chrysler MS-6395
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Formulated to protect emissions control system catalysts
- Advanced varnish and sludge protection to keep engine clean by minimizing deposit formation
- Excellent fuel economy
- Good low temperature pumpability for protection during cold starts
- Enhanced After Treatment Devices(ATD) protection.
- Enhanced seal protection which results in reduction in oil leakage.