GP INGEN GEAR OIL ISO 68/100/150/220/320/460/680 are hi-performance, mild EP, industrial gear lubricants formulated with a sulfur-phosphorus additive system, which also imparts rust and oxidation inhibition, corrosion and oxidation inhibitor and a metal passivator. Designed primarily for industrial gear lubrication services where loads and shock loadings are high.
PERFORMANCE STANDARD :
INGEN INDUSTRIAL GEAR OILS meets and exceeds the following Industry Specifications:
- ANSI/AGMA 9005-EO2 [EP] (Grades 68 to 320)
- U.S. Steel 224 (Grades 68 to 320)
- David Brown, Table E, approved (Grades 68 to 680)
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- High thermal stability EP system maintains clean gear and bearing surfaces, minimizing deposits which interfere with effective lubrication. High oxidation stability limits in-service viscosity increases, which lead to energy losses.
- Extremely effective EP system forms a protective film in areas of metal-to-metal contact, minimizing wear rates and maintaining efficient transfer of power. Good water separation and effective rust inhibitors protect surfaces against rust and corrosion. High thermal stability additive system reduces the formation of high temperature compounds which can be corrosive to bearing materials. The effective corrosion inhibitor provides additional protection for metal components.
- Effective oxidation inhibitors and copper passivator minimize oil oxidation, limiting viscosity increase and extending oil drain intervals.