GP GLYCOGEN 33% Anti Freeze/Coolant is a high quality mono ethylene glycol anti freeze radiator coolant that insures efficient operation of water cool internal combustion engines. It serves a protector against rust and corrosion of cooling systems as well as protects the engine from overheating and frost damage. The fluid will lower the freezing point of cooling water and will prevent water from boiling in hot weather.
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS :
GP GLYCOGEN 33% (Anti Freeze/Coolant) meets and exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- BS 6580
- ASTM D-3306
- Complies with most engine manufacturerÃ¢â¬â¢s requirements for fulfill coolants.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- In a petrol or diesel engine, about 30 to 40 % of the fuel energy is not transferred into notion power but into heat. Additionally, a lot of calories are generated by friction between the moving parts. The engine cooling system has to evacuate all these wasted calories.
- The cooling liquid absorbs the heat from the engine parts and gives it back to the atmosphere through the radiator.
- Even a very short period of working without cooling liquid is sufficient for a piston seizure or for cracks of the cylinder head, due to insufficient heat transfer.
- The electrochemical action of the organic inhibitors, never consumed during the drain period, extends material life and guarantees a maximum cooling of the engine.